The Word Reliance international & liberation Missions (WORILIM), was formally known as ‘’Ark of Safety World Missions’’ and was founded May 30th,1989 around ‘Baale iju Ajuwon’’ Ogun State of Nigeria by Apostle Samuel O. Ferguson, an ordained Minister of Jesus Christ, a teacher and preacher of Jesus’ Mission, otherwise an implementer of Jesus Christ’ curriculum (Isa. 61:1-3; 49:24-26; Obad.17:20; Lk.4:18-19).
Prof. Samuel O. ferguson and Dr(Mrs) Marry E. Ferguson are presently the Presidents/ Presiding Apostles of the mission.
WORILIM is an Interdenominational global outreach, a Bible – Based deliverance Ministry’’ whose focus is on liberating Humanity, Christianity, ‘Churchianity’, Community and Society.
Our main aims are to teach, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, His teachings and teachings of His Apostles without compromise.
We are concerned with the training of church leaders, members, church workers of various cadre, and the development of CHRISTIAN PROFESSIONALS with their CERTIFICATION.
WORILIM has a Pentecostal – evangelical tradition with a MISSION to other MISSIONS.
However, the major task of the ministry is PROCLAMING LIBERTY to the CAPTIVES… and making of disciples for Christ for the purpose of HARVESTING OF SOULS FOR CHRIST.
WORILIM has a spiritual squad that trains up soldiers for Christ, otherwise, ‘’CHRISTIAN CHAPLIANS’’.
LIBERATION PROCLAIMERS SQUAD (LPS) is a strong arm of WORILIM.
WORILIM has a Network of schools.
The Word Reliance International & Liberation Missions with all her arms believe in the BIBLICAL INTEGRITY, QUALITY CHRISTIAN EDUCATION, GLOBAL VISION, AND SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.
WORILIM’S schools and other Bible – based / Christian Institutions have the following as to what they believe regarding the separation of Church and state:
- There is secular education and there is religious (Christian) Education.
- Secular schools seek for secular accreditation, while sacred institutions receive sacred accreditation…each by their own peers.
- Christian Institutions need no secular accreditation because they offer no secular degrees.
- Secular accreditation associations are recognized by governmental agencies.
- Religious Accreditation Associations are recognized by the church of Jesus Christ, which has no supreme central office on earth. Our authority is derived directly from heaven.
- Religious and civil interests are different and have separate areas of jurisdiction.
- The state is not superior to the church. The church need not wait for approval from the secular world.
- Civil agencies should not be dictating standards of the Church / Christian Education, any more than ‘’ a non – Christian should be directing the worship of God.
- Theological Institutions should not be accredited by accrediting associations that are ‘’recognized’’ by an agency of the Federal Government, because it is contrary to the Biblical principle of ‘’ separation of church and state’’, as said by Christ, ‘’render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and God the things that are God’s’’ (Mk. 12:7).
- What business does a clergy or Christian Educator have, going to the world of unbelievers to seek for recognition and acknowledgement as detailed in 2Cor.6:14, ‘’Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness’’?
Finally, we believe that a Christian Educational Institution securing accreditation from an association or organization which is attached to a government agency, is Biblically condemned and unholy union according to James 4:4, ‘’ Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?’’.
Therefore, WORILIM withal her networks of institutions would not seek for secular accreditation nor accept recognition from carnal/ worldly associations.
We would only seek acceptance and identity from the Body of Christ world-wide by the grace of God in Christ.
Please, take note, we have not condemned, nor would conclude that secular associations are unprofitable but we just want the world to know that ‘’spirituality and secularity’’ are like two parallel lines which cannot meet. The Church and the State should be separated in order to achieve God’s Ordained goals which must be Christ- centered and Bible – based.
Thanks For Your Interest In Us.