Our Missions: Jesus Christ’s Mission as detailed in Isaiah 61:1-3,Luke 4:18-19, and hold unto these scriptures: Isaiah 49:24-26, Obadiah 17 vs 20.
- To pursue the Great Commission Mission, to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ locally and internationally.
- To teach all the nations of the world ‘’Christian Theology’’ and the doctrine of Christ and His Apostles.
- To propagate Christianity ,spread the word of God/Gospel of Christ with all available communication media such as Print Electronic Media, Tracts, Journals, Newspapers, Newsletters, Magazines, Television, Radio, Internet and Social Media.
- To Disciple persons who have been regenerated and incorporate them into the Vision and Mission of Christ.
- To LIBERATE Humanity, Christianity, ’’Churchianity’’, Community & Society with the RELIABLE WORD OF GOD.
- To established Bible-Based and Christ Centered Institutions/ Colleges and Associations that enhances development and professionalism in Church Ministries.
- To teach, train, educate, develop Christian Professionals, Church Leaders and Members especially Church workers worldwide.
- To equip the Clergy in the five fold ministries of Ephesians 4:11-16 and give them ministerial/communication skills for effective Church Ministries.
- To carryout ordination programmes for trained and qualified candidates, their certification and giving of ministerial License.
- To organize training / development programs, seminars, conferences, conventions, symposia, summits, crusades, workshops, fellowship and prayer meetings for people and nations.
- To partner with Christian organizations, Associations, Ministries, Churches and Institutions who share the same vision with us and who care to share with us in any form (Support Ministry).
- To collaborate with all the arms of WORILIM, network with Higherground Institute of Christian Education & Information Theology(HICEIT), Certified Christian Educators & Clergy Development (CCED) and other Institutions.
- To use ‘’Liberation Proclaimers Squad’’ as Paramilitary force to handle the spiritual welfare of the Church of Christ and to reach out to the entire world.
- To use our publishing outreach publications to liberate the world by the word we preach and teach.
Officers of WORILIM
The following are the Ministers/Officers & Workers in the Ministry:
Rev. Prof. Samuel O. Ferguson(President/G.O.,Chaplain & Presiding Apostle)
Pastor Dr(Mrs) Mary E. Ferguson Vice President/Co-G.O.,Presiding Pastor)
Evang. Sunday Andrew(Snr. Evangelist) Director of Missions,
Deaconess (Mrs) Patricia O.Andrew(H.O.D. Ushering Dept.)
Mr Samuel Ehiatue (Youth Leader)
Evang. Isaac C. Harmony (Men Leader)
Evang. Christian B. Eyo(H.O.D. Music Dept.)
Deaconess (Mrs) Omoafe Giwa
Richwealth N. Ferguson(Senior Pianist)
David I. Andrew(Pianist)
Joshua E. Andrew (Drummer)
Korede J. Olatunji.
Our Conviction: Readiness to know the TRUTH Leads to Freedom, and Freedom can only be given by Jesus Christ. To proclaim Liberty throughout all the land into all the inhabitants…(John 8:32,36; Lev.25:10).
Our Flag: white stands for the promises of God, wine color stands for the Blood of Jesus Christ,Blue Color stands for the Blue Print of God’s word, Gold-yellow stands for the Holy Spirit Fire.
Our Commission: ‘’Go Ye and preach the word, proclaim the message of deliverance and trust in thy sickle and reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe’’ (Mk.16:15-18;Mat.28:18-20;Joel 3:13;Rev. 14-16).
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God which we strongly and wholly ’’Rely upon’’.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternity existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in the sinless life,in His Miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful men, personal reception of the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the holy spirit are absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose cleansing and in dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the rapture.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the deliverance and healing ministries of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the teaching ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ; as an Apostle, a Prophet,an Evangelist, a Pastor and Teacher. Also, the ‘’Apostolic’’ and ‘’Prophetic’’ Ministries of Jesus Christ with His Apostles.
You are welcome to WORILIM!
To get warmer through fellowship
To get Deeper through Discipleship
To get stronger through Worship
To get broader through Ministry
To get larger through Evangelism
To get liberated through Deliverance
To get trained through Education
To get certified through the College / Institute
To get ordained through our Organization
To get connected through our Network of Programmes
Join us today to enjoy the joys of belonging to and longing for one of the ten.